Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan to take off oem Conti's before delivery and replace them with either Bridgestone Alenza or Michelin Latitude. Appreciate any info on these 2 choices. After checking Tirerack reviews I am leaning towards the Bridgestones. One reason is that we get some winter snow here and the Bridgestones get a very good review for an all season tire. Other features all seem favorable. One fault is reports of a loss of 1-2 mpg.
Latitude also get good reviews but not as good as the Alenza's. Appreciate hearing from anyone who has had either of these 2 tires on their GLK350.

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GLK tire size

What size are you considering?
Standard 19". 235/50/19. After consulting w/Tirerack decided on Michelin MXV4's. This is an oddball tire size and is not always readily available. Only inventory was in Nevada. Tires are now on way to my MB dealer and should arrive this week. GLK is due @ Port of Brunswick Ga. next Wed & should be @ MB dealer right after Labor day. Going with this tire as this will be my wife's car and will never be off road. Hope to have delivery by Sept 7.

·
Registered
'05 ML350SE
1,395 Posts
You are right about the oddball size. However, I think you picked a good model for all season on-road use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts