Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,<br> I am new to this forum and would like additional information on purchasing a 1991 190e 2.3 with 68k miles. According to the used car dealership the following was done to the car (please note I did not test drive the vehicle and the vehicle is out of state):<br> This is a Gray 1991 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3 with Light Gray MB Tex Interior. <br> This car has a good appearance and runs very well. <br> <br> The car has been regularly serviced throughout its life and it is a one-owner vehicle.<br> The dealership has just serviced the vehicle and put New Brakes all around, Completed a Tune-Up<br> in which all of the Filters and Fluids were changed, and Completed the 65k service.<br> They are also offering this vehicle with a 3 month mile Nationwide Power Train Warranty.<br> <br> A Reliable 4 Cylinder 2.3 Liter Engine, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, 4 Wheel ABS, Sliding Sun Roof, Premium Wheels.<br> <br> This vehicle is free of most major dings, dents, and scratches and has a nice appearance. <br> <br> Any Advice or items that I need to address to the used car dealership before purchasing it. The price the quoted me is 5000.00. Thanks in advance.<br> <br> Kenny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.