Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
W126C AMG 6.0
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would be quite a bit of work, but maybe not. http://www.amg-classics.de/ has been around for a long time but its all in German. Its a goldmine for old AMG stuff but its time consuming to translate everything there. I'm not up on my translating website services and whatnot. Can someone copy and paste this info with correct pictures into a web translator so we can have an English version of this site? Its not a huge site, only about 7-8 pages. I think quite a few questions would be answered involving power figures for certain chassis, old prices, etc. Anyway, just tought it was worth a shot.

·
Registered
93 190E 2.6; 82 300 SD Turbo
1,678 Posts
have you tried using www.world.altavista.com (the babble fish translator) just drop in the url for the page and set it to german to english. I just did it, with the exception of the buttons it worked. I dont know how gramatically correct the sentances are but u can understand them.

·
Registered
450 SL 1976
222 Posts
JamesDean - 3/31/2005 6:21 PM

have you tried using www.world.altavista.com (the babble fish translator) just drop in the url for the page and set it to german to english. I just did it, with the exception of the buttons it worked. I dont know how gramatically correct the sentances are but u can understand them.
wow, 2 minds, 1 thought![8D]

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz W126 500SEL &380SEL W116 280SE
75 Posts
I could have a look at it, but wouldn't be able to do it overnite[;)]
Hank J.
btw I mean doing a translation myself, don't like the autotranslation, thay're a laugh with technical words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts