Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this board and need some assistance. My (computer illiterate) friend has acquired two older Mercedes restoration project cars from the estate of the deceased owner and former MB enthusiast.

I've been asked to help him sell these cars along with all the parts and pieces that go with them. It's literally a garage full of stuff... I'm way outta' my area of expertise here and I was hoping for some suggestions on how to get rid of these things...

I'm thinkin' about $500.00 would be a fair price for each car and all the parts that go with it...

btw... I've got several pictures of the cars and parts if anyone is interested... just ask and I'll send 'em.

Any commnents would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks
David Berry
972-579-7114 or [email protected]
DFW, TX[:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
86 560SEL
1,324 Posts
Wow, you really don't see much of those anymore. Does the engine still run or not?

Wow, you really don't see much of those anymore. Does the engine still run or not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'm not sure..

The car in the first picture has a MB Diesel engine... looks like it hasn't been run in several years.

The second car actually has been converted to a Ford V6 gas engine... not sure if it runs or not...

These cars are sittin' at my friends storage lot over in East Texas along with a garage full of parts, some new, some refurbished, and some are junk...I'm sure.

I think an offer of $1000.00 would get every piece of it, including the two cars.

If anyone has any interest, please contact me at [email protected] and I'll send some additional pics via e-mail.

Thanks
David Berry

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts