Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need some info -> CLK55 vs New M3

1017 Views 3 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Haros
G
I know this may have been discussed before but what are the real-world differences between these two cars ? Is this really a fair comparison ? With regards to the look, I think the new M3 looks a little boy-racer while the CLK55 is an perfect combination of elegance and power. <p>Any info would be great like 0-60 differences, 60-0 stopping, etc.<p>Thanks<br>David
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The CLK55 AMG delivers 342 horsepower at 5,500 rpm<br>and 376 lb-ft of peak torque at 3,000 rpm. <br>0-60 in 5.2 seconds!<p>The New M3 produces 330 HP and 255 foot-pounds of torque.<br>0-60 is at 5.2 seconds.<p>These figures are taken from MBUSA.com and BMWUSA.com<p>Frank<p><br>: I know this may have been discussed before but what are the real-world differences between these two cars ? Is this really a fair comparison ? With regards to the look, I think the new M3 looks a little boy-racer while the CLK55 is an perfect combination of elegance and power. <p>Any info would be great like 0-60 differences, 60-0 stopping, etc.<p>Thanks<br>David<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also agree with elegance part , BUT ....

I also agree with elegance part , but is it worth such a price difference ? Why don't you get a Porshe then ?<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.