Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Merc c63 amg white w/black, 20" black and white savinni wheels
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my c63! It wasnt the black one i ordered, but i picked up an available one that was paladium silver(However you spell it) so i didnt have to wait another 6 months and im still trying to get used to the color. So what do you guys think if i smoke out the tail lights and side reflectors on the fender and mirrors to give it a stealthy dark look???

Also does anyone know if theres a way to make the passenger side mirror tilt down on reverse??? The owners manual gives instructions but it says Canada only and i cant get it to work, any successes out there or tricks???

Finally has anyone tried to by pass the dvd player to play while driving??? If so what does it take?

Thanks everyone, any advice/opinions are appreciated!!!

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
if i was you, i wouldnt smoke out any lights at all, the car looks amazing with the stock lights so why mess it up? Instead if you want to giv it a distinctive look, why not tryin to add some wheels or somethin like that. I dont kno about that mirror issue since its not a big deal for me, but you could probly make them move when you put the car in reverse just try getting help from someone with a W204 that has done it before. Also the dvd played i believe there is a way to bypass it, some shops charge up to 1000 bucks just for bypassing the god dam thing. In my opinion i dont think its worth spending more than 200 dollars to watch dvd's while moving.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts