Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with E-55 AMG T pictures for my Windows background ????<p><br>Thank you very much in advance....<p><br>Tobias

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Call me a moron (you wouldn't be alone!), but what is an AMG "T" picture?

: Can anyone help me with E-55 AMG T pictures for my Windows background ????<p><br>Thank you very much in advance....<p><br>Tobias<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are a moron!

I don¦t think you are a Mercedes fan. Then you should know that T means Touring. Mercedes have always called their wagons "touring"....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I did ask for it ...

-----<br>... I don't know how I lived my life to this point in time without that tidbit of information? (Just damn lucky I guess). I must have been asleep when the 'Official Mercedes Fan Admissions Committee' enact minimum cognitive standards for those claiming to be a MB Fan? Was there a 'quiz'? Damn, I guess I missed it!<p>I have owned various, and at times multiple MB's over the past 15 years, culminating in my latest, '01 E55, and would you believe it Bill, the "T" escaped my radar for each and every one of those years. <p>Thanks for the 411. I now feel complete :)<p>Drew. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Call me a moron (you wouldn't be alone!), but what is an AMG

T-modell (that's what we call it in Europe !!!) <p>....nothing but a station wagon !!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another moron

I meant to ask what the T was for. Now I know. There is a picture of an E55 wagon posted on this site - look at the AMG factory tour pics. There are 2 pics of an E55 wagon, but just rear pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts