Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need Rear supension part ID and place to get it...

871 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  PhantomLord

I need to replace my rear suspension front body bushings, the body bushings that are right in front of the rear axle...anyhow
the tech said I need to get the metal suspension piece that the bushings attach to because of some corrosion with the part.

Not sure what it is called but the piece goes from the passenger to drivers side and has the place where the body bushings fit into then attach to the car...

Help as to what this part is called and where might I get one..used preferred.

I am in Ft Lauderdale Fl...thanks so much
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
used ? from a junkyard, but it may very well be at least as bad as what you have now.

I'd go new Mercedes parts only if you want to keep this car. sign up for the EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) from its free for Americans, but they want a credit card number to verify you are in fact American. Clue: use visa/mastercard, it says it takes AMEX, but always fails with cryptic web errors. Anyways, the EPC will take your VIN number, then give you the complete and detailed parts catalog.

I suspect you are describing the anti-sway bar but its hard to say from your description.
not only guessing what thing this thing is, but what CAR its attached to, as presumably its NOT the 1980 300TDT in your profile (thats a W123, not a W124).
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.