Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i bough my car only the user manual in German was included, and now during the wild winter i am trying to understand some functions as parking heater (rest heat), but also other stuff. Anyone who knows were i could find one?

I would also appreciate if someone could tell me how to shut off the autofunction for rear mirror that turns downwards when engaging reverse, i hate it;)

A fantastic car as long as it works
//Cheers Mattias

·
Registered
1998 ML320
25 Posts

·
Registered
2005 C350, 2002 ML270CDI, 1969 230S, previously 2002 A160, 1985 380SEC ivory, 1983 380SEC grey
82 Posts
Hi Leaflake,
I think the customary rear view dipping thing occurs when you have selected that mirror for adjustment. If you find the panel which you would use to adjust the mirrors, and make sure you have selected the driver's side, then when you put it into reverse, the passenger's side should not dip. If you leave the passenger's side selected, then it dips.
On my C Class, it was annoying me that sometimes the passenger's side would dip, sometimes it wouldn't! My service advisor smiled and said that the mirror dips if it has been selected for adjustment - that is the MB protocol.

BTW what is a 400CDI engine doing in a W163? In Australia the largest W163 engine was a 270 CDI.

Regards
David

·
Registered
05 ML500 SE
1,482 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts