Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its impossible to tell what any color looks like from those little chips on the brochure.Most of the C320 colors are exclusive to the c320 so you just have to take a chance.My opinion is that Orion looks cheap- you see it on a lot of Neons and other $12,000 cars. The Midnight Blue could not look as black as it does on the chip.<br> I had ordered the Capri Blue with a 4 month wait,<br> and then changed to a Silver ( Too Common now!Big<br> mistake ) because it was available immidiately.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FIRST OF ALL...

Orion blue does not look cheap. Have you seen this colour in person? I ordered this colour. Trust me, the blue you see on neons and jettas etc, IS NOT THE SAME. It is a different shade all together. Do you think the nagaro blue on the S4 is cheap as well? Or the Topaz blue on the e46 BMW? Get a life buddy. All manufacturers make shades of all the colours. Neons come in silver too. Is silver a cheap colour? I think not. No colur is cheap. No colour is exclusive. You can find a SIMILAR shade of ALL of MB's colours on cars half the price. That's reality. Don't belittle other peoples choices just because you are an insecure prick. BTW, the neon also comes in a colur that looks exactly like capri blue. A guy on my street has one. But you probably don't want to admit that to yourself.<br> <br> Why don't you enlighten yourself a bit and take a look at these orion pics. Follow the link. Orion blue is pure class. It's a colour like no other. Find me another manufacturer that makes a colour EXACTLY like this. You can't. Find me one that makes silver. Very easy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: I Agree, opinion, cheap

My only point is that if orion blue is a cheap colour because cars half the price also have it, then so is black, silver, blue, and green etc, because cars half the price also come in these colours too. <br> <br> Parangles argument for why orion blue is a 'cheap' colour dosen't make sense. Using his rationale, then ALL colours are cheap, not just orion blue. <br> <br> Do you people understand what I'm saying? Is it sinking in to your thick heads?<br> <br> READ HIS POST. IT DOSEN'T MAKE SENSE. HIS ARGUMENT APPLIES TO ALL COLOURS, NOT JUST ORION BLUE.<br> <br> No shit colour choice is subjective. Tell me something I don't know einstein.<br> <br> I never said he had to like the colour. Just don't call it cheap. He probably hasn't even seen it in person. He's going by the sample in the brochure. <br> <br> And yes parangles, you are first and foremost very insecure, and YOU ARE a prick. Otherwise you wouldn't be putting down other peoples car colours with arguments that don't make sense.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dear young David,Re: insecurity.

It is you who is insecure not me. If I had bought <br> Orion Blue I would not be concerned about what anyone thought about my color choice, neither would I feel that I had to resort to profanity<br> to someone who did not like it. Its a lovely girlie color and I'm sure you will enjoy it.<br> I will not return to this site again as it is unmoderated and obviously ruled by kiddies like you. Have fun composing a long rant in reply to this.<br> <br> Cheers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: FIRST OF ALL...

Now that was an unfair comment. I am a high schooler, and I think all the colors MBNZ are available in are very unique. But I got a black one, is that high-schoolish? Or maybe you think all high-schoolers want a bright purple car too? Don't stereotype what YOU once were.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Depends on what you're after

If you're looking for a 'classy' benz, then the midnight blue would probably be a better choice. But, if you're looking for something out of the ordinary, brighter, and less old-mannish (or more 'girly', to quote one of the earlier replies from one of the scholars), then the Orion is nice. I haven't seen one in person yet, but from pictures, I like it, and it certainly is different and not as stuffy as other Benz colors (I've got a black car that I'll be keeping when I buy my next car, and don't want another somber color choice). It's my first choice right now.<br> <br> As posted, opinions are like a-holes; try to search your local dealer's inventory and check out their colors in the lot every so often. Good luck with the choice.<br> <br> PS David and I have been searching for decent pics of the Orion for months now, so he's little sensitive about the color. OK?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts