Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1985 500 SEC, 2005 E320
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Troubles for the Dark machine. Left side and right side dash pieces crumbled, broke and fell off the other day. Anyone have any laying around they may want to sell?
They are the actual wood pieces on the left and right side of the dash. The rest seems to be fine at the moment.

most likely want the small end caps as well. Color matching isnt a major concern as long as it's close at this point. i should be able to tell with pictures if it will be close enough. my right side piece is salvageable, the left is destroyed.

1985 500SEC

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
what ever used bits you put in won't match FYI. You may consider having all 3 pieces re-done.. New is brutal, over 1K.

Jonathan

·
Registered
'00 Mazda MPV, '98 Chrysler Cirrus
1,654 Posts
Wasn't a zebrano set offered for $125 recently?

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,985 Posts
New is more brutal, like $1700.00 I priced out. Look on German eBay, they are usually there for a couple of hundred. Kodiak2 did a great write up recently on replacement. Fairly easy. I need to do the same with mine. Drivers side is all cracked. It was the only thing I did not replace during the resto. At the time I was scared to try it as I did not have any of the manuals save electrical.

·
Registered
1985 500 SEC, 2005 E320
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,985 Posts
DarkOne - PM me your email and I will point you.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts