Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any available power adders for the 2002 c240, best exhaust (dual muffler/quad tip;is this loud i hope not i really like the look), intake, chip, supercharger? best springs that do not compromise the ride? Help.<p>ca-brea2a-153.stmnca.adelphia.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, everything is a question of taste. My personal favorite exhaust (from the looks) is Lorinser (in combination with the front and rear skirt). Carlsson is also nice if you want a less aggressive look. You find several options under www.oberklasse.com (Ground Effects menu, then choose C Class). <br> <br> Superchargers and Chips are available for any budget ... to give you a hint there I would have to no a bit more in what price range or power range you are looking.<br> <br> Regarding springs and rims, I only like the looks, and sometimes not even that. Every VISIBLY lowered or larger rim setup in every car I have driven so far was noticeably harsher than 'comfortable'. Therefore I use standard springs and rims that are only 1' larger than standard. I don't race very often (and for when I want to do it, I use a REAL sports car and go to a place with good roads) and finally, my wife also wants to feel comfortable in our 'family car'. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In a perfect world which I'm not a part of heheh, I would want reliable, daily driven power range in the 250-300 rwhp. Exhaust something sporty looking but not loud.<br> Lowered 1.5 inch with a comfortable, benz like ride, I do not want to drop and lowride, just enough to take a little gap out, I'm sure the bodykits would take care of the 'lower than stock' appearance.<br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you would have been better off with a c320..

any mods you do would bring the cost up to a c320. <br> <br> that's what happens with you get a base model c240. lack of power.<p>cpe-24-221-173-183.ca.sprintbbd.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: you would have been better off with a c320..

oh well to late now, maybe in the future, im sure a lot of people bought the c240, and need just a little around 100 horses more. <br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: you would have been better off with a c320..

I have heard on other Forums about something to the effect of a Chip/Pulley/Exhaust package that would bump the c230 coupe to ~240+hp<br> <br> can anybody confirm this or point me as to where such a package can be researched/bought?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts