Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Mercedes SL 320
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone parting out an SL that has the trim at the windsheild that covers the interior light switches? I need one in Tan but would consider other colors as well. Also I need the plastic covers for the visors. New ones are 50.00 each from Stealer.

Thanks
Ronw435

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
Plastic covers can be found for less on the interweb; check the stickies for reference material.
There are some R129s being parted out in the general sale/trade section.

·
Registered
SL-LESS (for now) and 2002 Jaguar XJ8 Executive
270 Posts
Maybe i’ll be able to help you once i get my recently crashed SL back from the insurance.
The interior is still intact apart from the airbags but it is all in black.
No cracks anywhere but at this point i am still not certain when the car is being released.
Once it is, forum members get first choice....

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
Well; Neoken, one of our moderators, has a tan interior.
I am meeting him next him.

Maybe we can work out a deal and I'll get you the parts you need from his car :D

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Well; Neoken, one of our moderators, has a tan interior.
I am meeting him next him.

Maybe we can work out a deal and I'll get you the parts you need from his car :D
Based upon the general consensus here, perhaps I should lock my SL500 at home in my garage. LOL.

Instead, I will show up at our upcoming NC R129 BenzWorld meet in a rental Chrysler Sebring convertible.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thanks
Holy sh*t, Ron is actually serious about purchasing stolen interior parts off from my R129 on the black market?

No but seriously, check with our fellow R129 member and supporting vendor Lighthouse as I believe he is currently parting out more than one R129.

·
Registered
'96 SL500, Triple Black
1,650 Posts
No but seriously, check with our fellow R129 member and supporting vendor Lighthouse as I believe he is currently parting out more than one R129.
This is my recommendation, great guy to work with.

BTW: Ken, you should lock that thing up and run!!! ;)

·
Registered
2000 Obsidian Black Metallic Mercedes SL 320 V6
4,527 Posts
Based upon the general consensus here, perhaps I should lock my SL500 at home in my garage. LOL.

Instead, I will show up at our upcoming NC R129 BenzWorld meet in a rental Chrysler Sebring convertible.
Lol Ken actually you should lock your car in the garage and sit in front of it with a big riffle in your hands and a big straw hat on your hand ;).

As for the Sebring Convertible ... well.. I don't know how to say it but ... NO! Lol.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1995 Mercedes SL 320
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not really interested in buying any stolen parts....lol. I will check with Lighthouse and others to see if anyone has the parts.

Thanks Guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts