Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife is planning to retire in a few months. She now has a 2007 CLK350 Cabrio Designo with under 25,000 mi on it. ( Which we will be selling outright). As she is having difficulty getting in & out of it she is looking at getting an E350 wagon for practicality reasons.
I have been following all the W212 posts but have not seen any info on the 2012 WAGON. Any info or comments on W212 WAGON pros/cons would be helpful in our decision making. This will very likely be our last MB as we are of an age that new cars on a regular basis will not be a high priority.
Will likely special order to get exactly spec as we want it. 4 Matic on Wagon will be standard and welcome as my wife is from Canada. Am familiar with the options;but other than P2 pkg.have not made any firm choices. Forgot to include Dynamic seats will be ordered.
Bought my first MB in 1971 (280SL). The wagon will be #26. Will eventually be selling my Black/black 2011 E350 as we cut back to 1 car so want to make sure that we make the correct choices. Comments appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts