Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My mechanic tells me that I need to have both coil packs replaced on my 2002 S600.

Does anyone have them for sale?

If not, does anyone know where i can buy them for a reasonable price or used?

Thank you!

·
Registered
Current 2017 GLE350, 2007 S550, 2002 S430, 1998 ML320 Deceased 74 240D, 92 400E, 97 E420, 13 GLK350
1,915 Posts
Try AutohausAZ.com

They usually have parts at a good price. Free shipping ovr $50

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for everyones feedback! Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I spoke to 4mbtronixs (AKA 4Mercedes) and they seem very shady. They also have a ton of bad reviews on all of the internet of people saying they sent them a bad part or ripped them off,etc. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
atmsmshr, I disagree about your statement with Autohauzaz pricing. We actually have better pricing on MOST items, and if you find a part where we don't, we will match it. Plus we just opened up 6 more warehouses in the USA for faster shipping times, we have a warranty on each part sold as well. Check us out for auto parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

My mechanic tells me that I need to have both coil packs replaced on my 2002 S600.

Does anyone have them for sale?

If not, does anyone know where i can buy them for a reasonable price or used?

Thank you!
Hi i have left ignition coil for w220 s600 biturbo.Ignition coil is a new part 100 % i'm sure.Never put a car.I guarantee it is 100% brand new - I'm from Bulgaria can to send by courier DHL. If you interested write me [email protected] to tell you price :) SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts