Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
audi
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im contemplating purchasing a car, I am currently driving a 99 Audi A4... and completely dissatified with Audi, their service, their car, and many other lil nuances here and there...bottom line is i am contemplating purchasing either early model E-Class (96-98: 320 most likely) or an early model CLK (98: 320) before i do so i would like to here some feedback from the ones who matter... Y'all, the passengers and more importantly the drivers... any complaints? anything i should watch out for? would you purchase again? etc... (and if anyone knows the ballpark figure on either with avg. mileage)

I greatly appreciate all the help you all could give me and look forward to hearing from you in the near future... thank you very much...

·
Registered
90 300 SE ,85 300 GD
1,574 Posts
E Class

I would go back to 1995 if you are considering an E 320. Do you have any experience with Diesels? You may want to consider the classic E 300 Diesel. Economy, size , and low, low maintenance! Any Mercedes-Benz you purchase will stand head and shoulders above the Audi. Good luck!
[:D]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.