Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 1990 560 sel and want to put Euro headlights the only problem is that my lights now have only 4 plugs and the euro has 5 plugs, does anyone here know where i can get a diagram or maybe you can help me figure it out THANX

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dear Violent,<br> <br> I am an electronic engineer, but I have never owned a 1990, and I have no wiring diagrams. If you can send me the data, I'll do what I can to adapt them for you... particularly the data on the ruddy lights themselves-- what in H-E-Double-hockey-sticks would they need FIVE plugs for? Oh well, the first lesson any technician learns is that most manufactured products are designed by committee: a strange form of life with six or more legs and NO BRAIN!<br> <br> Good Luck,<br> Rex<br>

·
Registered
1979 MB 300SD
13 Posts
email address for light problem

Dear Violent,

Shortly after I posted my reply with the offer to help you figure out your headlight wiring problem, this forum had a major update which, among other things, dumped all of my personal data, so if you have been trying to contact me, it wouldn't have worked.

Here is my "real world" email address: "[email protected]"-- drop me a line if you want me to try to figure the mess out for you.

Good Luck,
Rex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts