Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need help with the english please :)

715 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Myzt
The air vents inside the car (see picture) where the left one is the one with the light buttons, and the right one is just a clean vent, I would like these in black, since the onces I now have are carbon-look-alike (now foiled silver).

Anyone have the part number for these 2 pieces? As I have understood the black ones came originally with the facelifted version?

Also, what are the parts name in english, so that I can search for it on potomac for an example. Though best thing would be the part number so I can byu them from the dealer (probably not to expensive).


See less See more
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
As far as i know mb call them air vent nossle

Your part number will be

If you have xenons

1708301354 driver side / 1708301454 pass side

with out

1708301754 driver side / same as above pass side
See less See more
Yes the pass side is the same with or without, and the part numbers are for you LHD slk, but 01 as you asked
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.