Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2000 E320 4MATIC Wag
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a 2.0 Comand in my 2000 E320 Wagon - it was acting weired after I installed - volume control would work only once in a while - I tried doing a system reset and it worked ok for a short bit of time - the cd changer and phone were not being ackknowledged by the Comand. I figued the dealer could program this. I took it to the dealer today and they could not communicate with it at all - however the steering wheel controls worked fine wit it. The volume control stopped working on the Comand itself. This afternoon, when I got back in the car the fan was running with everything else off in the car - same as this morning - I then removed the fuse and waited 10 minutes - re-installed the fuse and the volume control worked great..... I went into diagnostics on the unit an the phone and CD Wakeups looked good and the boxes were checked off. Then I cycled the ignition swich and all of a sudden the volume contol stopped working, I went into diagnostics again and found none of the boxes were checked off! I'm thinking I have a bad Comand unit. Any ideas on who can repair it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts