Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am technologically challenged. I have a 2002 E320 - I did not have the phone installed when I bought it. Is there a way that I can use have bluetooth integrated AND use the controls for the MB phone?

Thanks

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
salg - 4/7/2005 8:37 PM

I am technologically challenged. I have a 2002 E320 - I did not have the phone installed when I bought it. Is there a way that I can use have bluetooth integrated AND use the controls for the MB phone?

Thanks
There is only a specific application for the bluetooth at this time.

1/ It is for personal heasdset calls or.
Rear handset calls.

2/ There is a little known product that enables your rear seat to have a handset installed in the armrest. This rear phone is linked to the front phone by bluetooth.

·
Registered
86 560SEL
1,324 Posts
If your car does not has the Command in, as long as your audio system has a mute wire, you can get a Parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit installed. I'll have mine done next week. It would work with my audio system and mute the music when calls come in. The Parrot display unit is very small, smaller than a pack of cigaratte.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
dtkw - 4/8/2005 12:20 PM

If your car does not has the Command in, as long as your audio system has a mute wire, you can get a Parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit installed. I'll have mine done next week. It would work with my audio system and mute the music when calls come in. The Parrot display unit is very small, smaller than a pack of cigaratte.
If you dont need the display then I dont see any reason to use the CK3100. Save he money and go for the CK3000.

As far as I know it can operate from the steering wheel if you build a CAN adapter project posted in several forums by the same person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts