Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm trying to restore a w 108 back here in indonesia, but i have difficulties with some parts that i need, also a lot of accesories was missing for the interior. I have a scheduled trip to LA and Kansas in the middle of march, is it possible for anyone out there to give me an address or two for me to shop around?<p>Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
John Porzio has an extensive selection of 108 parts at very reasonable prices. I dont know his email address, his phone # is 562 598 4548.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: Hi, i'm trying to restore a w 108 back here in indonesia, but i have difficulties with some parts that i need, also a lot of accesories was missing for the interior. I have a scheduled trip to LA and Kansas in the middle of march, is it possible for anyone out there to give me an address or two for me to shop around?<p>Thanks<p>Hi<br>I have a w108, a 1971 280se. I get my parts from<br>Specialized Foreign Car, the person is Randy<br>Steele Tel. 800 334 2749 FAX 805 683 3689 he<br>can get parts for early cars and has good prices<br>he is located in southern Calif. someplace.<br>Dion<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts