Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82' 300D
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, i bought back a set of 15' original MBZ (Plastic)'wheel cover'during my trip back to Asia.

Can I just get any 15' steel from local drunk yard? will they fit? Any comment would be appreciated! As the current set of 14' alloy is all looked old & I wanted to jump to a 15' w/o paying so much on new alloy's.

tks

·
Registered
Mercedes Diesels
145 Posts
I was told some Ford wheels will fit Mercedes when I was planning to scrap a stripped 300D...

I was told some Ford wheels will fit Mercedes when I was planning to scrap a stripped 300D, wound up letting a pal have it, so never tested the idea.

Quite a few Mercedes in the salvage yards have aftermarket wheels, a good wheel and tire shop might know, if you find out I would like to know also what
15 inch steel wheels fit a 123 Mercedes, other then hard to find OEM euro wheels.
John Gregg

·
Registered
00 S500,99 4wgn,87TD
579 Posts
Check out tire rack- new steels are cheap........

Check out tire rack- new steels are cheap.....

·
Registered
85 300cd, 2000 ford excursion diesel, 1999 528 itwagon 95 roadking
371 Posts
if you want real mb aloy rims I have 4 that bolt up to a w140 the sl. all are streight and can be repainted of croamed. looking for 400.00 plus s&h interested? e- mail me at [email protected] and title it busters rims so i dont think its a junk e-mail. Im in southern mass near the RI border.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts