Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 E320 107000k. I live in SC USA. My Climate controls all work. No matter what setting I use all the displays work. All the buttons light up like theyre suppose to. But no matter what setting is on nothing comes out of the vent. Not even a little bit. I was using the AC and it was working perfectly on my way to work. Ive never had any issues with it ever. When I later got out of work and started my car everything turned on like it was suppose to but nothing came out of the vents. I checked the #4 and #7 fuses under the hood and theyre both fine. Im not sure where to go from here. If anyone has had this problem or have any ideas any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks

·
W210 Moderator
99 E320
5,108 Posts
go to STICKY under climate control. read diagnostic posts. perform onboard
diagnostic and post results 1-8. yeah, we've all had this at one time or another.
E320 HVAC is so-so in quality

2002 E320 107000k. I live in SC USA. My Climate controls all work. No matter what setting I use all the displays work. All the buttons light up like theyre suppose to. But no matter what setting is on nothing comes out of the vent. Not even a little bit. I was using the AC and it was working perfectly on my way to work. Ive never had any issues with it ever. When I later got out of work and started my car everything turned on like it was suppose to but nothing came out of the vents. I checked the #4 and #7 fuses under the hood and theyre both fine. Im not sure where to go from here. If anyone has had this problem or have any ideas any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts