Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
Google Rieger you should be able to find a dealer. You can also checkout w w w. my roadster .net I think Jerry might carry Rieger.

Be prepared to spend a healthy amount on install. Depending on the materials and fit and finish a lot of prep work may go into fitting the parts. Also if it is fiberglass be aware that some body shops will not install do to the amount of time needed to get it to fit right.

Ugly ass wheels on the car.

·
Registered
1999 SLK230 Kompressor
332 Posts
Absolutely - about the wheels that is. They remind me of the ugly stock ones on the Lexus SC. Personally, when it comes to stock rims that look better than some aftermarket ones, nobody does it better than BMW. MB's only saving grace is the Brabus line of wheels, but of course that is only my opinion/taste. That body kit looks way too busy - too many lines, slits, gills and stuff all over the place it almost borders on ricy . . . not to mention the ground clearance; looks like you're in for a lot of scrapes and scratches up front.

·
Premium Member
SLK 230
1,498 Posts
The wheels suck but the thing looks very aggressive, like it is going to eat what ever it comes up behind, lol.

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
Yeah, I don't particularly like the R171 nose part of the bumper or the side skirts....OR the wheels, but hey that bumper looks like a hyper-aggressive AMG bumper. I like it. And I also like the eyelids....in fact I like eyelids on most cars. Makes it look really mean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts