Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need help--Borrow/rent lower control arm bushing removal/install tool

2202 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Big banana joe
I need the lower control arm bushing removal/replacement tool for a '99 E430 Sport to borrow for @ 1 week. Anyone able to help??


1 - 1 of 6 Posts
control arm bushings on a 210 can be replaced with general tools such as a shop press or ball joint C clamp, when you have control arms removed, any general repair shop can do that. so if you cant find special tool anywhere may be you can find somebody who can let you use shop press.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.