Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there folks....great website! I have a 1983 mercedes 280GE that I'm thinking of putting up for sale. 6 cyl, 5 door, gas, manual trans..odometer reads 150,000kms but I'm sure it's turned over at least once. There is some rust on it (fender spots, no holes) but overall it's not too bad. Runs great, shifts great....it's a beast. Green in color (forest not that puke green! haha) also has the MB tire cover. Anyodd I was just wondering if I could use all of your expertise to come up with a fair asking price...I want it to sell but I know these things are somewhat hard to come by especially here in Canada. Let me know what ya think. Thanks for your time and cheers!
HIMMM

·
Registered
1980 LWB 280GE
3,504 Posts
RE: Need a Canadian Price Estimate

The board is full of folks from all over the world and since your market is Canada, only those estimates will really be of any value to you. I'm not sure, but knowing the vehicle's location (like Vancouver, vs Toronto) might have some bearing.

All the best,

-Dave G.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Far East Coast

Hipine - 4/6/2005 2:31 PM

I'm not sure, but knowing the vehicle's location (like Vancouver, vs Toronto) might have some bearing.

All the best,

-Dave G.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts