Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'00 S500
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used '00 S500 and, of course, the phone didn't come with the car. It's all wired for a CDMA phone including voice activation. Any suggestions on buying the right phone which will work in the car AND with my current service provider (Cingular)?

TIA,

·
Registered
'05 SL500, '88 560SL
132 Posts
Cingular was able to connect the phone that came in my 01 S500. Is yours the silver Time...

Cingular was able to connect the phone that came in my 01 S500. Is yours the silver Timeport?

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry to here that...the same thing happen to a friend of mine with the suspension, an error msg came up in the cluster saying call shop do not drive, all 4 of his shocks went and the car dropped down to the tire and was unable to roll! the reason the service rep told you its not a problem is every s class or should I say 99% of the s class' that come in give the error msg that you received. The mssg can be reset by turning the wheel all the way to the right then left then right again and that is all they do trust me I know...after getting no satisfaction from mb service of Manhattan I finally found a service tech that would work on the car after hours and he showed me a lot of quirks that the car has...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts