Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the late reply...too busy at work...anyway..

A good friend works for a dealer in the area. If you could wait, he could probably conjure something up and he's probably going to charge you for it.<p>Another alternative, I have colored Xerox machine in the office and could have my secretary make the book for you. I can send it to you free of charge.<p>Tell me what you think<p>Glen<br>: : : anyone got one? It's for my dad. Thanks<p>jimmy<p><p><p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Sorry for the late reply...too busy at work...anyway..

That would be greatly appreicated!! It's for a S600 coupe right? Do u own one? Thanks again!!<p>jimmy<p>: A good friend works for a dealer in the area. If you could wait, he could probably conjure something up and he's probably going to charge you for it.<p>Another alternative, I have colored Xerox machine in the office and could have my secretary make the book for you. I can send it to you free of charge.<p>Tell me what you think<p>Glen<br>: : : anyone got one? It's for my dad. Thanks<p>jimmy<p><p><p><p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The photo copy one...sorry, i forgot to mention

: That would be greatly appreicated!! It's for a S600 coupe right? Do u own one? Thanks again!!<p>jimmy<p>: A good friend works for a dealer in the area. If you could wait, he could probably conjure something up and he's probably going to charge you for it.<p>Another alternative, I have colored Xerox machine in the office and could have my secretary make the book for you. I can send it to you free of charge.<p>Tell me what you think<p>Glen<br>: : : anyone got one? It's for my dad. Thanks<p>jimmy<p><p><p><p><p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: The photo copy one...sorry, i forgot to mention

hi jimmy & glen,<br> <br> i am after the factory repair manual for my 1993<br> s600l. anyluck over your end. if so please advise the details<br> <br> thks<br> <br> david

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.