Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1994 E320
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I recently bought 94 e320 97K on clock. It runs and drives very good so far.
I have been looking owners manual but cant find anything.

I found couple links but some of them dead or not for my car.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
'86 W123 200, OM617 non-turbo, bastard 5-speed; '95 W202 C250 Diesel, OM605 non-turbo, 5-spd man
4,275 Posts
I have had the Haynes and the Brooklands, both of which I thought were terrible. If you need to need know about the electronics or engine, as well as basic maintenance, either is fine (the Brooklands is very complete on thechnical data, while the Haynes is more biased towards an illustrated guide of procedures). Depends on what you want.

·
W124 Moderator
86 190E 2.3L 16V, 2 95 320TE's, 02 S500
12,758 Posts
Look on ebay. There are usually several available. Also, try your dealer. You may be surprised that they are very affordable. While at the dealer, get the radio code numbers from the parts guys if your car still has the OEM unit. You'll need it if you ever have to disconnect the battery.

Good Luck,

Jayare

·
Registered
97SL500R129, 01ML320W163, 94E320W124 & 93500EW124
2,921 Posts
I got a new original 93w124 owners manual from the dealer for $30.00 a few months ago. I have to wait a week because they have to order it from their main warehouse.

·
Registered
1994 E320
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had the Haynes and the Brooklands, both of which I thought were terrible. If you need to need know about the electronics or engine, as well as basic maintenance, either is fine (the Brooklands is very complete on thechnical data, while the Haynes is more biased towards an illustrated guide of procedures). Depends on what you want.
I am actually looking owners manual, not repair. Thank you.

Look on ebay. There are usually several available. Also, try your dealer. You may be surprised that they are very affordable. While at the dealer, get the radio code numbers from the parts guys if your car still has the OEM unit. You'll need it if you ever have to disconnect the battery.

Good Luck,

Jayare
I ll ask to dealer. It might be cheaper as you said since it is 16 yr old car. Radio is non-oem. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts