Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to NAVIGATION VIDEO INTERFACE BENZ WORLD forum group buy:

We are offering four types of Mercedes-Benz video interfaces at wholesale prices. NAVIGATION video interfaces are designed for the Mercedes-Benz cars using OEM connectors and original installation instructions.

We are offering four types of units digital and analog.

1. The analog unit is plug and play, and allows for two video inputs, first input is video input and the second input is dedicated to the reverse camera, requires radio to be sent in for internal modification, Internal board installation. video-in-motion enabled. We ship you navigation unit back out to you already modified same day that we receive your navigation unit in our headquarters.

2. The digital unit is more sophisticated and fully integrates with the car. The unit is plug and play and allows for one video and audio input. The unit is activated by the TV button on the radio and video-in-motion enabled, will not interrupt navigation operation. Unit is required to be sent in for TV button programming. video-in-motion enabled.

3. Plug and Play video interface allows for 3 video inputs, 2 for video and the third input is dedicated to the reverse camera. video-in-motion enabled, interface is connected behind LCD screen.

4. VIDEO-IN-MOTION interface for OEM DVD changer, 100% plug and play quick installation, connects behind navigation unit in the front.

1-10 people
4. video-in-motion: 275
2. digital interface: 275 required for radio to be sent in for TV button activation
1. analog interface: 375 required for radio to be sent in for Internal Modification
3. plug and play type: 375

11-20 people
4. video-in-motion: 250
2. digital interface: 250 required for radio to be sent in for TV button activation
1. analog interface: 350 required for radio to be sent in for Internal Modification
3. plug and play type: 350

21-and more people
4. video-in-motion: 225
2. digital interface: 225 required for radio to be sent in for TV button activation
1. analog interface: 325 required for radio to be sent in for Internal Modification
3. plug and play type :325

Shipping via UPS ground is flat $15 USD to any 50 us states, more shipping options available at additional cost, international customers are welcome. International shipping from $60 to $80 USD

Please add $10 for insurance on units that are required to be sent in.

Please post your vehicle make, model and year when placing an order

E-mail or PM us if you have any questions

group buy is over on April 13, 2009 payment must be made by April 16, 2009

We will update the group buy list everyday

The following payment method are accepted C/C cards, PayPal, cashiers check, money orders and personal checks.

BELOW YOU CAN CLICK MODEL AND YEAR OF YOUR CAR FOR DETAILS

MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS 2001-2004 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS 2005-2007 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS 2008-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---PLUG&PLAY

MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS 2000-2002 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS 2003 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS 2004-2007 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS 2007-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---PLUG&PLAY

MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS 2007-2009 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-CLASS 2000-2003 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-CLASS 2004 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-CLASS 2005-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS 2006-2008 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS 2000-2002 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS 2003-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ G-CLASS 2002-2006 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ G-CLASS 2007-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ GL-CLASS 2007-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ GL-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ ML-CLASS 1998-2005 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ ML-CLASS 2006-2008 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ ML-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ R-CLASS 2006-2008 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ R-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS 2000-2002 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS 2003 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS 2004-2006 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS 2007-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---PLUG&PLAY

MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS 2007-2009 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS 2003-2004 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---DIGITAL

MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS 2005-2008 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

MERCEDES-BENZ SLK-CLASS 2005-2009 NAVIGATION INTERFACE---ANALOG

MERCEDES-BENZ SLK-CLASS 2009-2010 VIDEO IN MOTION NAVIGATION INTERFACE

CUSTOMERS LIST:

·
Registered
08' C-300 AWD SPORT
593 Posts
I am very interested. Question: I have the Multimedia/Nav system in my 08 C-Class. If I am understanding this correctly this unit will allow me to use the in dash DVD player to play DVDs in motion? As well as if I get a reverse backup camera the ability to install it? So if I want the following there is no need to ship my unit out?
3. Plug and Play video interface allows for 3 video inputs, 2 for video and the third input is dedicated to the reverse camera. video-in-motion enabled, interface is connected behind LCD screen.

4. VIDEO-IN-MOTION interface for OEM DVD changer, 100% plug and play quick installation, connects behind navigation unit in the front.

·
Registered
06 ML350
88 Posts
I am also very interested, I have an 06 ML350 w NAV and rear seat dvd ent. system. Production date of my car is Jan06 and I am not sure if I have the COMAND that is backup camera ready.

Ideally I would like to use my existing dvd player that is already tied into the sound system to play on my NAV screen and of course add a backup camera.

Please tell me if you can do this and if not what you can do, I am very eager to get this installed.

Thanks

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for your car we only have option 3 which lets you add an external dvd player and add a back up camera, interface doesn't do video in motion for OEM DVD changer

I am very interested. Question: I have the Multimedia/Nav system in my 08 C-Class. If I am understanding this correctly this unit will allow me to use the in dash DVD player to play DVDs in motion? As well as if I get a reverse backup camera the ability to install it? So if I want the following there is no need to ship my unit out?

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

You can send me your radio we will modify for two video inoputs, first input will be used for an external DVD player, second input can be used for back up camera, turnaround time is 1 day so the day we receive the radio is the day we will ship it out to you

I am also very interested, I have an 06 ML350 w NAV and rear seat dvd ent. system. Production date of my car is Jan06 and I am not sure if I have the COMAND that is backup camera ready.

Ideally I would like to use my existing dvd player that is already tied into the sound system to play on my NAV screen and of course add a backup camera.

Please tell me if you can do this and if not what you can do, I am very eager to get this installed.

Thanks

·
Registered
06 ML350
88 Posts
question...how exactly do we get audio in with the video source?

thanks.
I would also like to know the answer to this question, I just realized that my rear seat dvd only plays sound through the headphones....

I think one way is to use an FM modulator..... Not ideal IMO

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is your rear entertainment factory or aftermarket like visual logic brand

I would also like to know the answer to this question, I just realized that my rear seat dvd only plays sound through the headphones....

I think one way is to use an FM modulator..... Not ideal IMO

·
Registered
06 ML350
88 Posts
is your rear entertainment factory or aftermarket like visual logic brand
I am pretty sure it is factory, dealer told me factory. It is an early 2006 model with the single lcd in the middle above rear center vents. DVD player is in the stock position under passenger side rear seat. I am pretty sure that end of 2006 (07 models) started with the dual screens.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am pretty sure it is factory, dealer told me factory. It is an early 2006 model with the single lcd in the middle above rear center vents. DVD player is in the stock position under passenger side rear seat. I am pretty sure that end of 2006 (07 models) started with the dual screens.
I'm not sure if you will be get video out , because there is no way to get video out from dual screen system, so you may need to install aftermarket DVD

·
Registered
06 ML350
88 Posts
I'm not sure if you will be get video out , because there is no way to get video out from dual screen system, so you may need to install aftermarket DVD
Yeah, that kinda sucks...... I have a dvd player already in the truck and I cannot even use it for this. Sound only comes out of the two wireless headphones while watching DVD anyway, so I would have had to route sound to speakers somehow.

I wonder if I should just buy the 09 hard drive based NAV/CMD unit....... You have a harness for that to play video correct?

·
Registered
ML350
686 Posts
That is good to hear, do you have a link to any instructions on how to do this?
you should have a 3.5mm jack in you glovebox (unless you have the factory RSE) so its just a 3.5mm to RCA adapter and then you plug a patch cable from the audio output on the RGB interface. You will also need a ground loop isolator because the ntg 2 radios can be a bit noisy.

·
Registered
ML350
686 Posts
Yeah, that kinda sucks...... I have a dvd player already in the truck and I cannot even use it for this. Sound only comes out of the two wireless headphones while watching DVD anyway, so I would have had to route sound to speakers somehow.

I wonder if I should just buy the 09 hard drive based NAV/CMD unit....... You have a harness for that to play video correct?
You have 2 choices... you can get a half-din dvd player and have it installed in the glovebox. That would then become the new DVD player for everything. You then route the audio/video output from the new dvd to both the aux input on the existing factory RSE system as well as the RGB adapter for the front screen and the comand aux input. Then when you play a dvd on the new dvd player the rear screen will show it and the headphones will get the output. you will also be able to selet aux input on the front comand to hear the dvd on the vehicle speakers and the RGB adapter will put the video out from the new DVD on the front screen.

Option 2 is to get ahold of a new NTG2.5 (2009 MY) command which has the built in DVD player and dual zone audio (plus the rear cam and nav and all the other cool features. You can then do things like play DVD up front and send it to the rear screen and headphones or you can even listen to a cd up front and send the DVD or even sat radio to the RSE. You will also need a VIM to get the DVD to work while moving and a programmer to set up the NTG2.5 comand to work properly in your vehicle. We manufacture an all-in-one vim/command programmer for that application; if you decide to go that route I can arrange to get one to navtool to sell you since its their group buy.

·
Registered
06 ML350
88 Posts
you should have a 3.5mm jack in you glovebox (unless you have the factory RSE) so its just a 3.5mm to RCA adapter and then you plug a patch cable from the audio output on the RGB interface. You will also need a ground loop isolator because the ntg 2 radios can be a bit noisy.
I don't think I have that line in jack in my glove box, I have an iPod connector in the glove box and the RSE. I checked the spot where the line in jack should be and didn't see or feel anything there.

·
Registered
06 ML350
88 Posts
You have 2 choices... you can get a half-din dvd player and have it installed in the glovebox. That would then become the new DVD player for everything. You then route the audio/video output from the new dvd to both the aux input on the existing factory RSE system as well as the RGB adapter for the front screen and the comand aux input. Then when you play a dvd on the new dvd player the rear screen will show it and the headphones will get the output. you will also be able to selet aux input on the front comand to hear the dvd on the vehicle speakers and the RGB adapter will put the video out from the new DVD on the front screen.

Option 2 is to get ahold of a new NTG2.5 (2009 MY) command which has the built in DVD player and dual zone audio (plus the rear cam and nav and all the other cool features. You can then do things like play DVD up front and send it to the rear screen and headphones or you can even listen to a cd up front and send the DVD or even sat radio to the RSE. You will also need a VIM to get the DVD to work while moving and a programmer to set up the NTG2.5 comand to work properly in your vehicle. We manufacture an all-in-one vim/command programmer for that application; if you decide to go that route I can arrange to get one to navtool to sell you since its their group buy.
Thanks for the info, they are both very helpfull. The first option seems to be the less expensive way. My current DVD player does have the RCA aux in jacks (3) to hook up an additional source (game console, etc...) but I have no line in jack in the glove box so I would need to figure out how to get sound to the speakers. The second option sounds more expensive but of course I like the way it sounds.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.