Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car didnt come with them, i have a 2001 s 430...dlr i bought car from said they were missing when he got the car, anyone have any ideas as to where i can get the cd's from?

·
Registered
2002 G500
15 Posts
RE: navigation CDs

You don't show where you're from, but if you are in the U.S., you can order it from your local MBUSA dealer's part department, but even a single nav CD is expensive.

If you bought your S430 from a MBUSA dealer, I would go back to the dealer and say that its tough luck if they didn't get the CD prior to re-selling it to you. Make them cough it up (their cost is much cheaper than retail), they should have done it anyway prior to putting back on the lot for re-sale. This especially true if your S430 had been Starmarked (they are guaranteeing the vehicle to be operational, including the navigation system). If you bought it elsewhere, the money is unfortunately coming out of your pocket.

If this leads you nowhere, which can be the case with automobile dealers (even MBUSA dealers), I would go directly to MBUSA in New Jersey and raise holy hell. I have found that they only listen when you force them to listen by screaming -- being polite with these folks just does not work, but ultimately they cave-in to their customer's demands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts