Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have Mercedes Comand navigation disc numbers 3, 5, 6, and 8 available, these are 1/2005 release date, part number BQ 6 46 0208. These fit the S/SL/CL class cars which use CD's (not DVD's) from 2000-2003 model years. Asking $15 for each CD or $45 for all five CD's. Please let me know if interested, thanks! Prices include US postage by first class mail.

Map 3: Includes the states of Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and the following partial states: Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin

Map 5: Includes the following partial states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin

Map 6: Includes the states of Kentucky, West Virginia, and the following partial states: Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio , Pennsylvania, Tennessee

Map 8: Includes the states of Delaware, Virginia, Washington D.C, and the following partial states: Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disc 1 and 2 are gone, as are 9 and 10, sorry! I got only a partial set when I purchased the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts