Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which specific Navi CD I would need for my car 2000 S430. I misplaced the CD, but not sure which one is compatible. I hear that I need CD#1 for the CA/NV region, but does the year of the CD matter? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks![:(]

·
Registered
2000 S500
8 Posts
I recently purchased the California/Nevada disc for my 2000 S500 on ebay. I was told th...

I recently purchased the California/Nevada disc for my 2000 S500 on ebay. I was told that not all years work. The one I purchased has worked fine. The model number is Q6 46 0085. There may be other model numbers that also work, but I can confirm that Q6 46 0085 works for the 2000.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your help. I will Update you on this when I recieve it and if it works....

Thank you for your help. I will Update you on this when I recieve it and if it works.

·
Registered
2000 S430
3 Posts
S430 Navi

Hey: I have the same problem! I have an early 2000 S430 and I am told that only CDs released before 11/99 will work in my system. If you find anything different please let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It works

So I took my car into the dealership Beshoff Motors in San Jose,CA. These guys are very cool any problem you got under warranty no ?'s asked they replaced my navigation system to a new one same day oh and the cd I used was 7/02 it works fine now.

·
Registered
S430
7 Posts
Are you saying that the dealership you took your 2000 S-class to replaced your Navigation ...

Are you saying that the dealership you took your 2000 S-class to replaced your Navigation system under Starmark warranty?? I tried to do the same thing with a dealership close to me and they said that my Mercedes 50,000 mile warranty expired and Starmark doesn't cover it because it's audio related. My car had 60,000 on it when I brought the car to them. On a different note I went back to the dealer I bought my car through and asked them for an older NAV CD and they gave me a 11/99 for my region and it worked flawlessly.

·
Registered
1996 S420 + 2004 S-600 & 2007 S-550
74 Posts
Hi, I just got a 2001 S500. first cd was not geting sucked in the navigation so i bought a Navigation command unite and swap the cd drive. now the cd gets in but after several minutes of calculating it says your destination is not on known road. Please can some Help, Please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts