Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 02' ML 320 and I am interested in adding the NAV for my wife. Is there a way to program or upgrade my MCS with NAV?

·
Registered
99ML320 (retired) C230 530xi 911-C4
2,229 Posts
no.
there is no way whatsoever.
just like there is no way to use the search function.

Sorry about the sarcasm...[8D]

Welcome to the board.
To answer your question, yes there is a way to do it.
Do a search on navigation on this forum.

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
Bacchus - 2/27/2005 12:22 PM

I just bought an 02' ML 320 and I am interested in adding the NAV for my wife. Is there a way to program or upgrade my MCS with NAV?
Absolutly, It can be installed in the MCS. Some people have done it themselves and others have had a dealer do it. I would opt for the DVD version as opposed to the CD version that was std in 02. I would also suggest a new unit from the dealer as opposed to buying one off of E Bay or such.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL I totally deserve the sarcasm. My monitor went out and I am using an old thirteen inch monitor and scrolling all around looking for the "search" got old. As soon as I posted my question I found the search. There is plenty of info there. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to using the forum. TONS of info here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sosh - 2/27/2005 12:48 PM

Absolutly, It can be installed in the MCS. Some people have done it themselves and others have had a dealer do it. I would opt for the DVD version as opposed to the CD version that was std in 02. I would also suggest a new unit from the dealer as opposed to buying one off of E Bay or such.
Thanks for not sending me to cleaners for the question without searching first. lol the forum is awesome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts