Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 C300 4Matic Nav + 4 UMI, 2013 GLK
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just had the Nav + 4 (UMI) installed last week in my 2010 C300. I am in Canada. The Nav is very functional but not the most hi tech. Once you play with settings I am happy with it. I like that you can select addresses or POI while moving. My old 2006 Infiniti G35 did not allow you to enter addresses unless the vehicle was stopped. Uses the same Navteq maps that my iPhone 4 with Navigon uses. It does not have the most current maps but those were just updated Dec 15 2010 and I have contacted Navteq about a USB update. The dealer says a USB map update will be released by MB soon. When you use both the map and the Multifunction Display it works really well. The music from the radio, iPod or USB is not affected by the turn by turn instructions on the Nav. The current and next street to turn at are just on the MFD, just the current street is on the Map. iPod integration is perfect, easy to use. USB is great as it displays the song titles as well and I can jump between the audio sources easily. It does charge the iPod/iPhone. Haven't got the Bluetooth streaming working yet but with an extra iPod and a USB with over 600 (mp3 only on USB) songs in the glove box I don't need it.

Overall a worthwhile addition to my car that meets my needs and is integrated with the rest of the MB controls. Any questions let me know.:)

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

W204 C-Class - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts