Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2004 E320 wagon 4-Matic
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been going thru my vacuum system trying to get everything up to par, and have a funky rubber elbow that needs to be replaced (existing is cracked and leaking). My local parts store can't determine what it is, and I don't know what it for. I have a photo of the part attached below:

The arrow is pointing to the fitting I need. Any ideas what this is or where I could get one?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.