Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

name these parts, please 86 420 SEL

857 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  MBL87560SEC

This seems to be the fuel line feeding the engine but, what is this part and what does it do? It also has a tube that runs to the passenger side valve cover.

This part seems to be water temp sending unit but I'm not sure why it would have what seems to be vacuum lines running to it. (vacuum lines not in picture, the top part is broken where the vacuum lines attach)

There is also another part that I'd like to know about. It's a round black plastic part (not pictured) located in the same area as what I think is the water temp sending unit. It also has what seems to be vacuum lines running to it.

Thanks !
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.