Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
Louise: It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-gook!

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
David Howard: Well, it's time to get out. We have to touch Indians. We have to see the mountains and the prairies and the whole rest of that song. Let's make love right now. I want to have sex with you right here.

·
Registered
9,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
David Howard: Well, it's time to get out. We have to touch Indians. We have to see the mountains and the prairies and the whole rest of that song. Let's make love right now. I want to have sex with you right here.

Toy Story 2 ???

:wink

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
Louise: It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-gook!
The Jerk.

·
Registered
9,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Look, lady. Just because my grandfather didn't rape the environment and exploit the workers doesn't make me a peasant. And it's not that he didn't want to rape the environment and exploit the workers; I'm sure he did. It's just that as a barber, he didn't have that much opportunity.

- Steve Martin's best movie. :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The movie I referred to, previous lines;

The more you drive, the less intelligent you are

I'm glad I tortured you!

New clew;

Only an asshole gets killed for a car

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Movie Line...Do you know how many pizza's I had to make to buy this car?

We're going into Chada-Ortegas and kill a few brain cells....We can see the Donkey Lady...We can get diseases.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
14 Participants
mpesik
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing