Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special oredered of course. Standard eighteens and keyless go as well as a couple other goodies. Has anyone seen this color combo? I have not. The Dallas dealer has not as well. Hope it looks as good as it should. Seen alot of red leather with silver though.
I am thinking of chroming the wheels. That really dresses up the white.

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The car is here and is so damn beautiful it hurts!

Everyone raves over it! Amazing. I figured the sheep around dallas would have a hard time with this classic yet forgotten for now color combo. The dealer even said they would order the same color combo in the future for themselves.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Pics!...

Everyone raves over it! Amazing. I figured the sheep around dallas would have a hard time with this classic yet forgotten for now color combo. The dealer even said they would order the same color combo in the future for themselves.
We need pictures!! [:D]

Congratulations [:)]

·
Registered
2010 GLK350 4matic->2012 E550 4matic
149 Posts
Special oredered of course. Standard eighteens and keyless go as well as a couple other goodies. Has anyone seen this color combo? I have not. The Dallas dealer has not as well. Hope it looks as good as it should. Seen alot of red leather with silver though.
I am thinking of chroming the wheels. That really dresses up the white.
Funny you mention just saw the exact same SL500 white, with red interior here in Vancouver BC tonight for the first time.

·
Registered
none yet
50 Posts
Wow, I've never heard of such a color combo!
I'm sure it'll look good! We have a White S...

Wow, I've never heard of such a color combo!
I'm sure it'll look good! We have a White Sl with the Gray interior, here is a pic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts