Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1989 190E 2.6
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thing...was driving home from work, came to a stop sign car low idled and stalled, restarted just fine...drove a bit more stopped at CVS shut car down. Now anyone who knows or has seen me knows im a bit large, leaned my elbow on the door lock and popped it. So ok now im pissed, come back outta the store, go to start the car, the idle goes to about 2200 rpm's and sticks there. So my first thought is the icv went...oredered one the next day(my parts guy is great OEM 236.00 after taxes) got it the next day...installed it...still the same issue. So now, prior to this all happening I had ordered all four bilstein shocks for the car, (327.00),so now im at 563.00 and a non operable car. The next day I go out to start the car...no good, had it towed to shop, (40.00). Turns out the vacuum hoses that connect into the ICV went(16.00)...labor was 360.00 to fix everything....Then bought an OEM Mercedes battery 50.00 from my interstate battery guy. So for the week Im sunk....1029.00, but the car is running perfect and rides nice now, lol

WC:bowdown:

·
Registered
1989 190E 2.6
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts