'04 SIIK
4 Posts
nice! yangsta what brand? price? 18"?

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
Nice wheels, folks!!

yangsta - where did you get painted reflectors from? Or Photoshop??

Thanks

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
SLK 55 powaaaaar [:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Very [8D] yangsta. You have made me reconsider getting black. (Not to mention that it would save me $600!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is of course obsedian black, so you probably wont be able to save the 600 hah,

The wheels are 19" HRE 841R, about $5400

and painted reflectors, I just had them smoked, DIY job..

·
Registered
586 Posts
yangsta - 4/22/2005 5:15 PM

It is of course obsedian black, so you probably wont be able to save the 600 hah,
Well being the cheap bastard that I am, I'll just get the non-metallic black.[:D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK55 AMG
78 Posts
HarleyB - Well being the cheap bastard that I am, I'll just get the non-metallic black.[:D][:D]

I went with the non-metallic black on my SLK 55. Not so much to save the money but I thought the non-metallic black was deeper looking and looked better than Obsidian. I've had metallic black on previous BMW's and they never looked as "deep" black as non-metallic. I also thought the Obsidian black almost looked dusty even when freshly washed versus the regular black. I had my MB dealer place the two blacks side by side and I just liked the non-metallic black better. However, I'm sure this is different for different folks.

I do know that non-metallic black will be more difficult to take care of however.

JS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts