Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
SLK350 6MT
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just closed the deal on my SLK350 this morning, two weeks earlier than I originally expected. I have not seen the car yet since it was still being prepped by the dealer when I was signing all the papers. I am pleased to report that the dealer did not charge the recent price increase even though the deal was closed after February 1. I can pick it up this afternoon, but it is raining and I may put that off until tomorrow, Weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's on Friday, sounds like good airscarf conditions.

[:)]I must say, I have been very impressed with the dealer so far. Everyone I spoke with was no-nonsense. The financing was easy and at a reasonable rate. There was absolutely no pressure to get extended warranty protection or an expensive wax job or any of the other junk that car dealers have tried to stuff down my throat in the past. None of that was even mentioned. It was the single most painless purchase of a car I have ever experienced. That said, I do not have the car yet, so the experience is not over.[:(] KOW.

· Registered
350 SLK
1,517 Posts
Let us know once you get the car if you have any of the problems noted in previous posts. It will be interesting to see if in later built cars MB has solved those issues. My car is due in 2 weeks (it may have traveled with yours and now needs to get to LA)and I will be interested in hearing what you find.

Oh, I forgot! Congratulations! Post pictures and let us know what color combo and options.

· Registered
SLK 350
27 Posts
I just got my car on Monday!! It is awesome, the dealer was great, I even got $1000 off of MSRP. My salesperson is fantastic!! What a car, I am just loving it. Congrats to everyone that has this amazing vehicle!!!

· Registered
350 SLK
1,517 Posts
toothache - 2/2/2005 4:11 PM

I just got my car on Monday!! It is awesome, the dealer was great, I even got $1000 off of MSRP. My salesperson is fantastic!! What a car, I am just loving it. Congrats to everyone that has this amazing vehicle!!!
Congratulations, Toothache! Pictures please. What is the color?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.