Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
If that color combo had been available in the States it definitely would have been my choice. Love the tobacco brown leather. [:p]

Beautiful car!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
Congratulations. When I first read your posting I was thinking Tellurite w. Tobacco, a very unappealing combination. Then I realized that Cubanite is what is called Pewter on the U.S. launch edition. I agree with Malibuite. It's beautiful and if it had been available as a regular ordered color in the U.S. I would have ordered it too.

·
Registered
SLK350 AMG Sport
334 Posts
Agreed. That is the best color combo. I came close to buying the launch edition just to get that color but I could not find an AMG sport that way oe one with nav.

·
Registered
05-SLK 350
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replys the wheels are 17inch you get them with sports suspension standard (well i did) and its a manual had to get the manual because i have heard great things about it i cant wait till the 1000km mark that will be another great day[:D] no problems yet [:)]

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
Nice car, nice combo, love the sports suspension, makes the car more aggressive, looks alot lower than the regulars..

Congrats...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts