Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I purchased my long-awaited E55. I placed my order for it in August 1998! Why such a long wait? Well, part of it was because I wanted to have the new Command II system in it, the other because there apparently were so many orders for E55 at my particular dealership.<p>According to MB/USA, my car is somewhat a one-of-a-kind. I got the Designo mocha package, as well as extra goodies like the Parktronic system. All I can say is that it looks very, very nice and, of course, handles like a dream realized.<p>Notwithstanding the above, for the past 10 months I have had a deposit on the next generation E55 [or successor]. I have learned by lesson about waiting!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I live in San Carlos, CA do you know if there is a E55 club meeting in the area?<p><br>: Today, I purchased my long-awaited E55. I placed my order for it in August 1998! Why such a long wait? Well, part of it was because I wanted to have the new Command II system in it, the other because there apparently were so many orders for E55 at my particular dealership.<p>According to MB/USA, my car is somewhat a one-of-a-kind. I got the Designo mocha package, as well as extra goodies like the Parktronic system. All I can say is that it looks very, very nice and, of course, handles like a dream realized.<p>Notwithstanding the above, for the past 10 months I have had a deposit on the next generation E55 [or successor]. I have learned by lesson about waiting!<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts