Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Your fog lights to crystal cause the moment you change your projector headlights your old fog lights looks up to date and your grill as well....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still in the hunt for the projector foglights and sl style grills.... pretty hard to find those in my country Malaysia.... have to get it somewhere.... Anyone knows where can i get those?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry for the poor picture... just cant wait to get a pic of my car gotten it using my phone.... btw thanks jms320....

·
Registered
Golf R32 / Prev R170 SLK
6,821 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the advice guys... btw iam2cute where did you get your foglights and grills and how much did you get them? yes i am from Malaysia, Sarawak Kuching...

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks for the advice guys... btw iam2cute where did you get your foglights and grills and how much did you get them? yes i am from Malaysia, Sarawak Kuching...
I bought it thru online a shop in Germany....I bought my projector headlights last year which they still not for sale yet in malaysia.....even my fog lights...grill...and side led blinker also from them....you can visit their website at www.x-t-c.com or call them direct..(Which I did)and look for the person incharge call YANA...he speaks english and very friendly....:D

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Couple of good looking White SLK's in this thread...... :D

·
Registered
Two 1998 SLK230s, 2003 SLK230 SE, 2002 ML320
920 Posts
still in the hunt for the projector foglights and sl style grills.... pretty hard to find those in my country Malaysia.... have to get it somewhere.... Anyone knows where can i get those?
Easy to get on ebay. You need silver ones.
I have a pair of black ones, never used (because I sold my '98 SLK), that I would be happy to sell discounted from ebay price. Incl shipping, cost me US$153.
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oztds thanks for the offer.... guess i am going to hold on to the mods as i need a change on the gearbox electronics and the roof cylinders... damn.... it cost a bomb to repair....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts