Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids,

Have a 2000 ML55 that I picked up for a song, but no cd changer and the in dash cd slot is used for the nav disc. No biggie, most of my music is digital anyways...

Just used the original clip that came with my ipod, shortened the height of it and painted it black. Attached it to a bracket that is screwed in to the sidewall between the two trim pieces (NO IT ISN'T JUST SCREWED RIGHT TO THE DASH, LOL).

The nav unit drive was broken, so it is getting replaced, hence the big hole in the dash...

Anyways, here are the finished product pics:

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
hey franke, can u help me with something im debating to either get teh ipod or teh zen micro. the thing dats holding me back of buyign an ipod is the FM transittor, i read lots of reviews and stuff and lots of ppl are disatified about there fm transittor. alot of them complain about the static, diffucult to find a station frequency, it breaks easily after few times of usage it breaks down some say after few short weeks its broken or no longer work is this true plz gimme an insight i realli hate wires. and im trying not to used does tape adaptors there not cool [:p]
thx in advance

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Pretty nifty ... gives me an idea. :)

Hey AAC where did you get that net on the passenger side ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts