1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
W126 500 SEL 9/85 W124 E320T Brabus
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gents,

i was scrolling through some photos from Johannes Schloerb. He took
them at our last little secret come together at H+S in cologne.

Johannes is not a professional photographer, but i think he is a genius :D

In his gallery i found this nice pic from my other ride...

Wanna see more? Blende Fünfkommasechs- powered by SmugMug

Roland

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Roland.... NICE looking Brabus!:thumbsup: Makes a nice looking desktop picture;)

Here is my other "babe":)

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lovely AMG Baby-Benz, snibble! I thought, Poland was a city or county in Ohio. Now i see your number plates... :D

I found this original Brabus 300 TE in East Germany, becoming a part of a big bush. We pulled it out with a tractor.
A new battery, oilcheck and wroooom - it ran after three years forgotten in the woods.

Then...

And now...

The Monoblock III rims are not period right for this 88 300 TE, but they clean very good :D
Last days i found the right 8 x 16 ET 30 Monoblock I. They will be polished and painted in 199.
And i got an brand new set of original Brabus fogs for the frontspoiler

Come on guys - show us your "other babe"...

Roland

·
Registered
'00 Mazda MPV, '98 Chrysler Cirrus
1,654 Posts
A BRABUS wagon! You don't even know how that turns me on!!!

·
Registered
1986 420SEL, 1988 560SL, 1980 300TD
470 Posts
He is damn good, love the B&W, and vignetting is awesome.

I want his 16-35mm f/2.8, that is damn amazing.

I'd love to have a clean w126 to shoot, I'm always trying to hide the imperfections on mine when I shoot it.

His set on that 560SEL is freaking amazing
http://schloerb.smugmug.com/gallery/4076697_6fDo3#311095952_kwoVg

Oh, and not to neglect that beautiful Brabus 300TE, I wish I found stuff like that lying around in bushes where I live.

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Seventh shin... I agree, this guy has BEAUTIFUL pictures of the W126. As if it were a modern day dealer's catalog:D:thumbsup:

Roland, well... now you know that I'm in your neighboring country;) I drive or fly to Germany ever once in a while... I was in Cologne in January. I'm primarily in the Essen/Bochum area when I come to Germany but do come to Cologne to visit and shop.:)

There was a similar T124 in Poland for sale.. parked on the street for who knows how long. Had a Brabus red plate in the engine plate but the car was not in the best shape. Although the wheels are slightly newer than the car... I still think it suites it and looks great. Much better choice than the Monoblock II's:p

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
He is damn good, love the B&W, and vignetting is awesome.

I want his 16-35mm f/2.8, that is damn amazing.

I'd love to have a clean w126 to shoot, I'm always trying to hide the imperfections on mine when I shoot it.

His set on that 560SEL is freaking amazing
Blende Fünfkommasechs- powered by SmugMug

Oh, and not to neglect that beautiful Brabus 300TE, I wish I found stuff like that lying around in bushes where I live.
Thx:D

Look at this one, made at 4.00 am with his own car - i love it! Look out for the gas prices ;)

Some shots of my 500SEL

My engine bay. I love that sticker! :D

Attention! Suck-in-area! Keep away with children, animals and small cars!

Roland

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seventh shin... I agree, this guy has BEAUTIFUL pictures of the W126. As if it were a modern day dealer's catalog:D:thumbsup:

Roland, well... now you know that I'm in your neighboring country;) I drive or fly to Germany ever once in a while... I was in Cologne in January. I'm primarily in the Essen/Bochum area when I come to Germany but do come to Cologne to visit and shop.:)

There was a similar T124 in Poland for sale.. parked on the street for who knows how long. Had a Brabus red plate in the engine plate but the car was not in the best shape. Although the wheels are slightly newer than the car... I still think it suites it and looks great. Much better choice than the Monoblock II's:p

Hi snibble,

i´m often around the Ruhrgebiet. Just send PM, when you´re here the next time!

You made me thinking about a small town car - your AMG isn´t for sale? :1poke::D

Thx to all for your compliments! :D

Roland

·
Registered
'00 Mazda MPV, '98 Chrysler Cirrus
1,654 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any idea what shipping would be on that thing?
Hi Dimmo

I´m not shure about that from this side over the pond. We shipped some
MB´s from Cali to Germany for around 1.000 $, but i´m not shure about
the taxes.

Roland

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Hi snibble,

i´m often around the Ruhrgebiet. Just send PM, when you´re here the next time!

You made me thinking about a small town car - your AMG isn´t for sale? :1poke::D

Thx to all for your compliments! :D

Roland
Hi Roland... I will let you know next time I'm heading to Germany;) My 190E AMG is not currently for sale, but its a good car for the city. On my last trip I averaged 9,6L/100km and thats with several trips on the highway at 200km/h:D

I just wish it had more power, but that's what you get when you drive a V8 and step in to a 4cylinder:p

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just wish it had more power, but that's what you get when you drive a V8 and step in to a 4cylinder:p
Thats easy to explain! Cut a V8 in the middle and you´ll see what you get - a half engine :yelrotflmao:

Roland

1 - 14 of 14 Posts