05 clk500 cab., 07 e350 4matic, 10 c300 4matic, 04 bmw 530i,
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

[/IMG]

·
Registered
'04 CLK 320
50 Posts
how much did you pay for the new front bumper? also did you tint out your rear tail lights? hehe cause i did :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi the bumper actually came standard as part of the amg sports package when i got the car. the tail lights i had done at the custom car place near me. i was thinking of changing them again maybe tinting the red and leaving the white bc i seen a few cars around done that way and it looks sick but i havent seen any1 have them done our way!
-Andrew

how much did you pay for the new front bumper? also did you tint out your rear tail lights? hehe cause i did :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 CLK320; 2006 CLK350 Cabriolet; 2011 E350 Cab; 2014 E550 Cab
262 Posts
It doesn't look like you can get even a quart of milk in that trunk, so I take it you don't use this car as your daily driver. I've also got a Cabriolet and when I traded in my old CLK coupe for it, I was very surprised at how little trunk room the new one had. I've learned to make due, but yours looks like you have no room left.

JJ

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i pretty much have no space left but sacrifice was 100% worth it =) but i do have 2 other cars that i drive as well, but u r rite there is a big difference in trunk space from the coupe to the cabriolet.. the top takes up way to much room but to be honest i really never use my trunk.

It doesn't look like you can get even a quart of milk in that trunk, so I take it you don't use this car as your daily driver. I've also got a Cabriolet and when I traded in my old CLK coupe for it, I was very surprised at how little trunk room the new one had. I've learned to make due, but yours looks like you have no room left.

JJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts