[No message]

Attachments

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's right...sort of;-)

because I did not have the the full exhaust mod, I just add a tip on my OEM tail pipe. Its an OEM parts from C coupe and it cost $91.00 + Cali tax + Installation charge...
here is a close up back view:

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 C230 sedan
39 Posts
That looks real nice...exactly what I've been hoping to have done to my '04 C230 sedan. I...

That looks real nice...exactly what I've been hoping to have done to my '04 C230 sedan. It looks alot like the tip that is standard on the '04.5 C230 sedan, is it? Please give more info. on where you bought it, how much install cost, etc. The close up makes it look like there was definitely some modification required to the rear bumper.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blake P

The close up makes it look like there was definitely some modification required to the rear bumper.
No, there is no modification on bumper, but you have to cut the OEM tip about 1.5 inch to make the tip set properly, Yeah I got it thru Telephone order from the dealer out of town. The dealer here quoted me $156.00.
I got it for $91.00 plus $25.00 instalation because it needs to be welded. I'm glad you like it[:)]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure Blake;;;I will send you tonight;-)

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
It looks great, Jim!..,

Congratulations! It looks great! It does look like the tip on the C230K sport sedan. [:D]

What happened to the AMG tip? Did that not work like I suspected?

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe thanks Drew and as

always you are right on the AMG tip,it can't be separated[:)]I like it the way it is though[;)]

·
Registered
22 Posts
nice mods...

could you also email me or post a reply of the dealer that hook you up. di...

nice mods...

could you also email me or post a reply of the dealer that hook you up. did you did the intallation at the dealer or at another exhaust shop?

thanks

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi kodoq, thanks

yes, I got it from Caliber Motors @ Anaheim, CA. the part # is 209-492-02-14, ask for Tom Hanson and his phone # is 1-800-252-6877. Tell him, Jim from San Diego, sent you.

I had the local exhaust shop spot wel the edges to OEM pipe and muffler. Once you get it you can try it on and see, what better.[:)]

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have one CLK tip for sale if anyone would like im asking 50 bucks only used for 3k miles...

I have one CLK tip for sale if anyone would like im asking 50 bucks only used for 3k miles good as new i changed the tip cuz i wanted the CL tips

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: I have one CLK tip for sale if anyone would like im asking 50 bucks only used for 3k miles

I have one CLK tip for sale if anyone would like im asking 50 bucks only used for 3k miles good as new i changed the tip cuz i wanted the CL tips
hi, im interested in ur tip. could you send or post a picture of the tip ur selling? is it the tip of the "new" 2003/04 clk??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts