Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first off, I washed the car barely a week ago, and the car is covered in foliage yet again. Thanks for NOTHING, Spring, I got a tree throwing up on my car every day. So excuse the dirty car lol.

Also, I have the front CL/sport style grille, blacked out, with a chrome star, smoked side markers as well. I'm gearing toward mandrus millenium 18s, which are staggered unlike the 17s they offer. Any concerns about jumping up a size? I really like the milleniums because of their multispoke design.

Anyway......

On to the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
cool, do you mind posting pics of your smoked side markers and black CL grill? thanks :)

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do my friend! Tomorrow I'll post some up!

·
Registered
2014 CLS550 4Matic
350 Posts
Ive got the 18" milleniums. figured Id show you a pic so you could see what they look like. :)

In case you wanted to see em on w208.

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks guys! i've been getting a lot of compliments on it lately because of the new tails

also, zeek, sorry I took so long, and I still haven't had a chance to go out there with the camera, but I do have these fairly recent shots of the front grille and side markers:

with and without flash

Attachments

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOAH!!! NICE!!!!!!!!! I am almost certainly going to pop these on there! Black with the silver lip, nice! after that I'll get those halo projectors a bunch of guys on here got, and then get the window tints redone they're staring to peel in the back! :( Should complete the look.

LOVE those rims man! Look great on your car!

Ive got the 18" milleniums. figured Id show you a pic so you could see what they look like. :)

In case you wanted to see em on w208.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts